Facebook

Popular This Week

Distressed Vintage Bedroom Inspiration











Share:

9 comments

  1. Thanks for passing by - yes we would love all of them!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! Love all of these bedrooms! Currently trying to get inspiration for my new room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou and Una! - hope these ideas have helped! Thanks for stopping by! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou and Una I just found this blogg. Wow I like it alot. Then I realised that I've been watching your youtube site about how to paint shabby chic. I feel so alike you since I also put my objects onn a swedish trade site instead of E-bay. Are you doing this for a living or as a sparetime activity.I still work as a teacher but I would love doing only shabby chic arounds.
    Would be very glad if you have time answering me.
    All the best to you :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, i found the the 2nd image on this post on pinterest. when i saw it my heart stopped. literally, well i guess not literally cuz im typing this note. I spent over 3 hrs looking for the bedspread in the photo. any ideas where I can find a similar one? or the exact one? Thanks....panting in CA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful inspirations!!! new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. where have you been all my life????!!

    ReplyDelete