Facebook

Popular This Week

Antique White Interiors













Share:

10 comments

  1. Am just about to start doing up a 1950's house from scratch. Going to give it some serious shabby chic treatment. Your site is great for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing Mary! I have my eye on a 1930s flat and also a Georgian apartment here in Newcastle. Good luck with your decorating! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary
    your site is fantastic and I was wondering do you know of any locations for a photoshoot in England preferably in the northwest as a first option.
    I need a hotel or private house to shoot at the end of July for a curtain and fabric company and the vintage white look is just what we are after
    Thanks
    Paul Williamson
    info@yourphotographicsolutions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paul - apologies for the late reply there are so many comments here at I Heart Shabby Chic - I think that there are many in The Lake District try one of the Lakes directories Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. of course like your website however you have to check the spelling on several of
    your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to inform the truth however I'll definitely come again again.

    Feel free to visit my blog post: win my ex girlfriend back -
    www.rebelmouse.com,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciating the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you present.
    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out
    of date rehashed material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your
    RSS feeds to my Google account.

    my web page child digital photographer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content
    so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one
    or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

    Also visit my weblog loss of hair in women ()

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped
    me out a lot. I am hoping to give one thing again and
    help others like you helped me.

    my page - hair salons ()

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
    I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The layout look great though! Hope you get the
    problem solved soon. Cheers

    Here is my website - Pearl Choker Necklace ()

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do agree with all of the ideas you've introduced in your post.
    They're very convincing and will certainly work.
    Still, the posts are too short for novices.
    Could you please prolong them a little from next time?
    Thanks for the post.

    Also visit my webpage; used hhr transmissions

    ReplyDelete